mmenu - Mobile Navigation für Contao
file_download 13611 star 12
|Version||Freigabe-Notizen und Änderungs-Log|
|3.1.4||* fixed script error in IE 11|
|3.1.3||* fixed itemscope typo in other templates as well|
|3.1.2||* always run migration, not just when a custom `js_mmenu*` template is present|
|3.1.1||* Renamed `js_mmenu` template to `mmenu_default`. Now the template cannot be selected in the page layout anymore, which was never intended.
* Added migration for template name change.
* Fixed erroneous itemscope.
* Updated mmenu to `8.4.4`.
|3.1.0||* added polyfills option for IE compatibility
* added columns option
|3.0.2||* updated mmenu to version `8.2.3`|
|3.0.1||* removed `invisible` and `block` class from template, so that the Contao CSS framework does not interfere|
|3.0.0||* Implementation as a Contao 4 bundle.
* mmenu has been updated to version `8.1.1`.
* No dependency on jQuery anymore.
* Each module has its own template file now.
* The "article" module has been rewritten as an "html" module, which I find is more flexible, since you can use simple custom html there or insert tags - and thus you are able to easily integrate content elements, articles or [nodes](https://github.com/terminal42/contao-node).
* Some options have been ditched, some have been changed (since their defaults changed in mmenu) and some have been added.
* Be aware that some options are not really suitable together (e.g. the "popup" position with some panel effects).
* Feel free to suggest the integration of options, configurations, add-ons and extensions. mmenu has lots of them.
* Only English and German is fully translated currently.
|add Zeige mehr Versionen an|
Wenn du mit der Maus über die Version fährst, kannst du das Veröffentlichungsdatum anzeigen lassen.